Learn to speak Malayalam using audio:
- Learn to speak Malayam using audio spoken by a native speaker fluent in the language
- Learn many Malayalam vocabulary and Malayalam expressions
- Learn using audio material and Text Manual. The audio and Text Manual can either be used together (recommended) or separately.
- In the audio there are many Malayalam words and phrases.
- The audio lets you hear and become accustomed to the sounds of the Malayalam language
Here are some of the things you will learn from the Malayalam audio:
- Learn how to say hello and learn other Malayalam greetings
- Learn to tell someone you are fine, and learn how to respond to greetings
- Learn how to say goodbye
- Learn how to ask questions.
- You will learn how to answer questions being asked
- Learn words and expressions used when shopping, ordering food in a restaurant or elsewhere, words used when taking a taxi
- Find Malayalam words for family
- Words used when asking common questions.
- Malayalam words and expressions used at a hotel
- Words that can be used at an airport
- Words related to school, education,
- Words related to entertainment,
- Words related to daily life (names of professions, food, health, conjugated verbs)
- and much more
Additional information about the Malayalam audio and text:
- Suitable for Beginner to Intermediate or anyone with an interest in the Malayalam language.
- The Malayalam script is included in the text.
- You will hear the Malayalam word(s) being spoken then the meaning is given in Standard English
- Many of the words are used in an example to help you understand what they mean and how they can be used.
- The audio contains vocabulary words, phrases, expressions, sentences, and more.
|Get 6 FREE LearnMalayalam sample audio by email. Enter your name and email below.
Get audio sample #1 right after you sign up.
|We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.|
More About the Full Length LearnMalayalam Audio and Text; and How to Order
More about the full length LearnMalayalam audio and text, Click Here